Monday, April 03, 2006

The Underground (CC Pifter's)

Boss Hogwad and his Goons are intercepting messages in the bunker that Beemer set up in order to keep his eyes on R. Juna and the transcripts of his sessions with Dr. Julie which were being intercepted thanks to two brainiac cousins, Crimpett and Crunchkin. Trust was something Big B lost after his fourth divorce.

“Alert: C.C.P.I.F.T.R. Crinkles capable of possible interpretation verification of transcendental revelation.”

“Damnit, one of them see see pifters.” Boss Hogwad shouts at his laptop screen: “Could one of you sonsabitches pleez x-plain what the hell a see see pifter is?”

“Well, Boss, that means that Manager Crinkleberry has stumbled his ass onto a way of figur’n what the hell has bin goin on around here with all of them foreign religious faggots openin’ up them sacred stores.”

The Boss stood up and said in a terrible voice: “Damnit, son, how many times I got to tell you nobodyz encroachin’ on Boss Hogwad’s tertory! Them’s ought to be our stores.”

Boss Jr. Chimed in: “Give me a chance pops, I’m gonna prove to you I’s a good son. Billyblab git yer ass in here right now.”

“Billyblab damnation! We gots to get on something. The old man’s face is as red as a turnip, man, he is gonna keel.”

“Can’t do nothing now, Bhagavad too strong now,” muttered Billyblab.

“I am gonna shred youse ass now you lissenup---you git those little brainiac cousins of yers I mean that duo Crimpett and Crunchkin. And you get them on this damn thing and crack open the files and get their every next move. You got that boy?” Sputtered Boss Jr.

“Yea, so what’s in it for me if we git in ther’ n’ everythin’?”

“I tell you this much if you don’t you’ll get your ass full of buckshot and if you do we got some mighty good beer, and some weed for you and all the cuzzes.”

“Why, Hogkin, if I’d a known that…Damn! No problemo.”
http://uspharoah.blogspot.com/2007/07/bhaga-boss-and-cuzzes.html

No comments: